All 'bout you


Have you?
Can you?
Will you?
Ever smiled unknowingly while thinking of someone you love?
Ever loved someone so much that it hurt?
Ever been the reason for someone's smile?
Can you tell someone the truth even if it would destroy their life?
Can you tell a lie to someone while looking straight into their eyes?
Ever screamed until your lungs gave up?
Ever run until your muscles burned?
Ever cried until your tears were dry?
Ever tried until the last try?

Yes
I smile unknowingly when I think about them
Yes
I loved someone until it hurt
Yes
I've been someone's reason to smile
Yes
I have told the truth while I knew it would ruin a life
Yes
I can lie while looking straight into someone's eyes
I want to scream until I'm out of breath
I want to run till my muscles hurt
Yes
I have cried till my tears were dry
Yes
I have tried until the last try

You are the nature's muse
You are your parents' reason to smile
You will be your son's first hero
You will be your daughter's first love
You will be someone's knight in the shining armour
And you will be someone's princess in a castle

There's only one life.
Make it beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I'll live.

Old souls

The Old Times